No products in the cart.
Marinate Flank Steak overnight in lime juice and garlic, then chop up a zesty pico de gallo while the beef is on the grill. Be sure to slice steak against the grain for max tenderness.
- 1 beef Flank Steak (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 12 flour tortillas (6-inch diameter), warmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
Pico de Gallo:
- 1/2 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup prepared picante sauce or salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef Flank Steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Combine Pico de Gallo ingredients in medium bowl.
- Remove steak; discard marinade. Place steak on grill pan over medium heat. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes turning occasionally. Carve across the grain into thin slices. Serve in tortillas with Pico de Gallo.
by: Jenn S.