No products in the cart.
These tender and juicy Pan Roasted Pork Loin Chops are perfect for weeknight meals. Flavour them with your favorite dry rub. Only minutes to prepare.
- 2 to 4 boneless pork loin chops (each about ¾-inch thick)
- 2 to 4 tsp dry rub of choice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for searing
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash and pat dry chops with paper towels. Sprinkle chops with salt and dry rub on both sides.
- Heat a large cast iron or stainless steel skillet to medium high. Add vegetable oil. Sear chops for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer skillet to the oven for 10 minutes or until pork chops register a temperature between 140°F to 145°F.