No products in the cart.
As we enter Holy Week, many people around the world are observing religious traditions and fasting. For those who celebrate Easter, lamb is a popular dish that is often served during this time. Lamb has a deep symbolic significance in many religious traditions, and it is also a delicious and nutritious protein source.
Lamb chops are a classic way to enjoy lamb, and they are easy to prepare and cook. Here is a simple recipe that you can try at home:
- 4 lamb chops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the mixture all over the lamb chops.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the lamb chops and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, until the lamb is cooked to your liking.
- Let the lamb chops rest for a few minutes before serving.
Serve the lamb chops with your choice of sides, such as roasted vegetables or a salad. Enjoy the delicious and nutritious taste of lamb as you observe Holy Week and celebrate the arrival of spring.