No products in the cart.
Come Fall, chili is one of the most popular recipes to make. And for good reason! It’s incredibly flavourful, packed with protein and perfectly hearty! Simply put: a dinner everyone can agree on.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in ground beef. Cook and stir until beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 7 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Combine ground beef, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, onions, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 10 hours, or High for 4 hours.
- Garnish each serving with Cheddar cheese.