No products in the cart.
Grilling season is in full swing, but sometimes we just don’t have the time to fire up the grill to enjoy delicious chicken wings! But if you’re craving chicken wings, you can still enjoy them by making this “perfectly crispy oven baked Chicken Wings” recipe.
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place a wire rack onto a baking sheet. Use paper towels to pat chicken wings as dry as possible and place into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together baking powder, salt, pepper, and paprika (and any additional flavour additions you’d like to use). Sprinkle over chicken wings and toss until wings are evenly coated.
- Place wings in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate uncovered overnight, 12 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Take wings directly from refrigerator and roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until crispy and brown and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Cooking time will vary based on the size of your chicken wings.
- Serve plain hot, or use desired flavour sauces and variations.