No products in the cart.
Our “chicken breast bites wrapped in bacon” recipe is one of the most popular recipes on our page! If you want to turn this finger food into a main dish, here’s another recipe you’ll want to try!
For the chicken
- 4 (4 ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet or smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 to 12 slices bacon
For the Maple Syrup Glaze
- 1/4 cup sugar free low carb maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- fresh cracked pepper, for topping, optional
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with butter and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. Rub each chicken breast with prepared seasoning mix. Wrap each chicken breast with bacon slices and transfer to prepared baking dish, seam-side down.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together maple syrup and dijon mustard; whisk until well combined. Brush each chicken breast with maple syrup glaze.
- Crack fresh ground pepper over each chicken breast.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes at 425˚F, or until done, and brush/baste with the juices couple of times during baking. Chicken is done when internal temperature reaches 165˚F. Start checking for doneness at around the 20-minute mark.
- If the bacon is not fully caramelized after cooking, place the baking dish under the broiler for 2 minutes to finish it off.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 to 8 minutes. Spoon juices over chicken and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with veggies or mashed potatoes!