No products in the cart.
Chicken wings are a classic dish that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways, and oven-baked wings are a healthier alternative to fried ones. In this blog post, we’ll explore some tips and tricks to make the perfect oven-baked chicken wings, as well as some sauce options to take your wings to the next level.
Tips and Tricks
- Pat the wings dry before seasoning. Moisture on the wings can prevent the seasoning from sticking properly.
- Use a wire rack on top of a baking sheet to allow air to circulate around the wings and promote even cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) before baking the wings.
- Flip the wings halfway through cooking to ensure that they cook evenly on both sides.
- Let the wings rest for a few minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute and prevent them from being too dry.
- Buffalo Sauce: Mix together melted butter and hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot) to create a classic buffalo sauce. Add a bit of honey or brown sugar for sweetness, and a pinch of garlic powder for flavor.
- BBQ Sauce: Combine ketchup, honey, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and a few dashes of hot sauce to create a tangy BBQ sauce. Add a pinch of smoked paprika for a smoky flavor.
- Garlic Parmesan Sauce: Melt butter in a pan and add minced garlic. Cook for a few minutes until fragrant, then add grated Parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Add a bit of heavy cream or milk to thin the sauce if necessary.
- Asian-style Sauce: Combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and a splash of rice vinegar to create a sweet and savory Asian-style sauce. Add a pinch of red pepper flakes for some heat.
Oven-baked chicken wings are a delicious and healthier alternative to fried wings. By following these tips and experimenting with different sauces, you can create a variety of delicious wings to please any crowd. Enjoy!