No products in the cart.
Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon is a steakhouse classic you can easily make at home. Grilling steak wrapped with bacon combines their juices for a savoury, tender steak with a touch of crispiness and irresistible flavour. This is the reason we keep presenting you with different recipes for you to enjoy.
- 2-4 (8-ounce) Filet Mignon steaks, wrapped in bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- fresh ground pepper
- fresh chopped parsley
FOR THE GARLIC HERB BUTTER
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature for about 30 minutes. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a cast-iron or oven-safe skillet on high heat add olive oil and butter, once butter is melted and done foaming add steaks. Cook for 2 minutes then flip and cook another 2 minutes, this gives the Filets a nice brown sear. Place pan in the oven and cook 7-8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Remove the skillet add the garlic herb butter and let rest 3 minutes. Serve garnish with fresh parsley and pan juices
- In a small bowl add butter, herbs, and garlic and mix until combined. Place mixed butter on a piece of plastic wrap roll and twist the ends. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.