No products in the cart.
This recipe is both simple and delish! They’re amazing just by themselves, or dipped into something simple like mustard. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 4 TBSP raw honey
- 4 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 5-6 uncooked bacon strips, cut in half
- Skewers (soak in water if wooden)
- Chop chicken. Mix honey and balsamic together. Place chicken in plastic bag or container, pour in honey-balsamic mixture, and allow chicken to marinate 1 hour in fridge.
- Remove chicken chunks from marinade. Wrap each chunk with a 1/2 bacon strip, and thread onto skewers. Brush with marinade and bake in 400º F oven 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!