No products in the cart.
- 16 ounces uncooked whole wheat farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 24 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced garlic or shallots, or a combination of both
- a splash of white wine (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth (as needed)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 6 ounces Côvo Reserva goat cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet or pot over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté until golden brown and soft, 5-10 minutes. The mushrooms will cook down and reduce in size. Add the garlic and white wine and give it a few good stirs. Add the whipping cream and salt.
- In a large pot, toss the pasta with the mushroom sauce from step two. Add some or all of the broth if you feel like you want there to be more sauciness.
- While the pasta is still warm, stir in the Parmesan cheese. Just before serving, stir in the spinach and Côvo Reserva goat cheese, or just top each serving with a few hunks of Côvo Reserva.