No products in the cart.
Have family Halloween fun by dressing up burgers to look like monsters. With sharp cheese ‘teeth’, pickle ‘tongues’ and triangular “cut-in-bread” ‘eyeballs’, these spooky monster burgers are perfect for rustling up for a kids’ Halloween party at home. They’re quick and easy and sure to spook!
- 4 beef burgers
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 seeded burger buns, halved
- 2 tbsp Calvé mayonnaise
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, halved
- 4 sliced pickles
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Preheat the indoor grill and cook the burgers. Meanwhile, cut 1 side of each Cheddar slice in a zigzag pattern using the tip of a knife, so you end up with 4 sets of ‘teeth’. Grill the burger buns, cut-side up, for 1 min until golden.
- For each burger, spread the mayonnaise on both halves of the bun. On the bottom half, place a piece of lettuce, then the burger patty. Lay a pickle slice over the top of the patty so it hangs over the edge to resemble a ‘tongue’. Add a jagged slice of cheese, then carefully squeeze some ketchup over the top of the teeth. Position the top half of the bun at a slight angle so you can see the mouth inside.
- Cut two triangles on the top bun to make the eyes.