No products in the cart.
Christmas roast is a classic holiday meal that is loved by people all around the world. Whether you prefer roast beef, lamb, pork, or chicken, there’s a recipe for everyone. Here’s a simple recipe for a mouthwatering roast beef that is sure to be a hit at your Christmas dinner.
- 2-3 pound beef roast (such as ribeye or sirloin)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the garlic and cook for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Place the roast in the skillet and sear it on all sides until it is browned. This will help to seal in the juices and give the roast a nice crust.
- In a small bowl, mix together the rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture all over the roast.
- Transfer the roast to a roasting pan, and add in the beef broth.
- Roast the beef in the oven for about 20 minutes per pound, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit for medium-rare.
- Remove the roast from the oven and let it rest for about 10 minutes before slicing. This will allow the juices to redistribute and make for a more tender and flavorful roast.
- Slice the roast against the grain and serve it with your choice of sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, and gravy.
This roast beef recipe is sure to be a hit at your Christmas dinner. The combination of the flavourful herb rub and the tender, juicy meat is sure to satisfy everyone’s taste buds. So why wait? Give this recipe a try and make it a part of your holiday tradition. Happy cooking!