No products in the cart.
Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon is a steakhouse classic you can easily make at home. Grilling steak wrapped with bacon combines their juices for a savoury, tender steak with a touch of crispiness and irresistible flavour.
- 4 Pavão’s beef tenderloin steaks wrapped in bacon or
- 4 filet mignon 8 ounces (beef tenderloin steaks)
- 4 pieces thin cut bacon
- 1-2 tablespoons Montreal steak spice
- You can skip this step, if you buy the Pavão’s ready to grill beef tenderloin steaks wrapped in bacon. Remove each tenderloin steak from the packaging and pat dry with paper towel. Wrap a piece of bacon around the edge of each tenderloin, securing the ends with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of steak spice on each side of the tenderloin.
- Preheat your grill to 450 °F.
- Grill the steaks for 5-6 minutes on each side. If desired, you can also turn the steak on it’s side to grill the bacon more.
- Cook until the temperature is 120 °F for rare or 130 °F for medium rare.
- Remove and let the steaks rest for 5 minutes covered loosely with aluminum foil, then plate.