No products in the cart.
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- divided 4 4-ounce boneless pork chops, ½ inch thick trimmed
- 3 tablespoons of pork chop mix (Pavão)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Combine our pork chop mix and ¼ teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Pat the mixture onto both sides of each pork chop. Place mix in a shallow dish; dredge each chop in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chops, reduce heat to medium and cook until browned and just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add shallot to the pan and cook, stirring, until softened, about 1 minute. Add brandy and cook, stirring and scraping up any browned bits, until most of the liquid has evaporated, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and the remaining ¼ teaspoon salt. Serve the pork chops with the sauce, roasted sweet potato slices and green beans.