No products in the cart.
- 1½-1¾ pounds bone-in, ¾-inch-thick pork rib chops, trimmed of fat
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until beginning to brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil to the pan. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add orange juice and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir in barbecue sauce. Return the pork chops to the pan, turning several times to coat with the sauce.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake until the pork chops are barely pink in the middle and an instant-read thermometer registers 145°F, 6 to 10 minutes. Serve the sauce over the pork chops.