No products in the cart.
Great recipe for fuss-free family summer night dinner.
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 375° and pull out a large cookie sheet.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool.
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes, while you’re working on the next step.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pull the cream cheese/crescent roll crust out of the refrigerator and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.
- Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes.*
- Add the cheese and cut into slices.
*You can change the toppings to whatever you and your family prefer on your tacos!