No products in the cart.
- 1⁄2cup water
- 1⁄2cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 beef t-bone steaks
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 11 ingredients.
- Add steaks.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning as often as you can.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks, over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees, medium, 160 degrees, well-done 170 degrees).