No products in the cart.
by: Tyler Florence
- 2 lb(s) chicken wings
- 1 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup honey
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry. Remove tip and discard; separate each wing at the joint into 2 pieces. Place wings in a shallow dish and pour over the soy sauce, ginger, cilantro, garlic, and lemon juice. Toss well to coat; marinate, refrigerated, for 2 hours.
- Remove wings from marinade and pat dry; season with salt and pepper. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter in the olive oil. When the butter stops foaming, add the honey and chicken wings and fry until browned on each side, about 5 minutes. Continue cooking the wings, turning them over often to coat them as the glaze reduces. Cook until the wings are sticky and cooked through. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.