No products in the cart.
A good T-bone steak doesn’t need much,
but to give it a little boost for even more delicious flavour.
- Two 1 1/2-inch-thick T-bone steaks (2 1/2 pounds)
- Smoky Spiced Sugar Rub
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Flaky sea salt and cracked pepper, for sprinkling
- Sprinkle the steaks generously all over with the rub and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Light a grill and oil the grate.
- Grill the steaks over moderately high heat, turning once, until lightly charred, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Let rest on a carving board for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
By: Justin Chapple