No products in the cart.
An authentic recipe for Italian meatballs that are oven baked.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk any fat percentage works
- 1 cup beef broth divided
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine the ingredients except for the meat well, using only 1/4 cup of the beef broth. Add the meat and just combine. Do not over mix, but be sure seasonings are well dispersed.
- Coat a baking sheet with rimmed edges with non stick spray and roll meatballs into 1 inch circles. Pour reserved beef broth around meatballs and bake at 450 for 25 minutes.
Simple tomato sauce pairs beautifully with these meatballs.