No products in the cart.
The holiday season calls for delectable delights that elevate your festive gatherings, and what better way to impress your guests than with our homemade sausage? At Pavão Meats, we’re bringing you a mouthwatering recipe that marries the rich flavours of our artisanal sausage with the festive touch of cranberries in these Homemade Sausage and Cranberry Stuffed Mushrooms.
- 12 large mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1/2 pound Pavao Meats’ signature homemade sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine cooked homemade sausage, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, cranberries, parsley, minced garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the sausage mixture and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until mushrooms are tender and the filling is golden brown.
These stuffed mushrooms are a symphony of flavours, featuring the savoury goodness of Pavão Meats’ homemade sausage and the sweet-tart burst of cranberries. The result is a festive appetizer that will steal the show at any holiday gathering.
At Pavão Meats, we believe in bringing the finest quality meats to your table, and this recipe is no exception. Elevate your celebrations with the exceptional taste of our homemade sausage. Share the joy of good food and good company this holiday season!