No products in the cart.
As the leaves begin to change and the air turns crisp, it’s time to welcome the cozy flavours of fall into your kitchen. And what better way to do that than with a hearty stew? At Pavão Meats, we believe that quality meat is the heart of any delicious dish, and our stew meat is no exception. Let’s dive into a mouthwatering stew recipe that will warm your soul this autumn.
- 1.5 lbs of Pavão Meats stew meat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large, heavy pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the stew meat and brown on all sides. Remove the meat and set it aside.
- In the same pot, add the chopped onion and garlic. Sauté until they become fragrant and translucent.
- Return the browned meat to the pot and add the carrots, potatoes, beef broth, red wine, diced tomatoes, bay leaves, dried thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 1.5 to 2 hours, or until the meat is tender and the flavors have melded together.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve your delicious stew hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
This savoury stew is a celebration of fall’s bountiful harvest and Pavão Meats’ exceptional stew meat. It’s the perfect comfort food to enjoy on a cool autumn evening, filling your home with warmth and the inviting aroma of hearty goodness. So, visit Pavão Meats and get your stew meat today to savour the flavours of the season! 🍂