No products in the cart.
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe is the perfect way
to make juicy and tender chicken that your whole family will love!
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Juice of One Lemon
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 Cup Soy or Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- In a medium bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, soy or Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, pepper, and paprika.
- Add the chicken drumsticks to a large zip-top bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Close the bag and massage the marinade into the chicken for a few seconds.
- Refrigerate the chicken in the marinade for at least 30 minutes. For best flavor allow the chicken to marinate for 2-12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken in an even layer on prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until cooked through.