No products in the cart.
Boneless pork chops are such a versatile cut of meat and
are the perfect quick cooking protein for busy weeknight
- 4 boneless pork chops 1 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Rub each pork chop with olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix together salt, pepper, paprika, and onion powder. Season all sides of the pork chop with this mix. Place seasoned pork chops onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (which will depend on how thick the pork chops are). Serve hot.
Recipe by: Rachel