No products in the cart.
- Package of chicken strips (about 8 strips)
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Preheat a seasoned iron cast skillet on stove top, over medium heat, and rub a little more oil over it.
- In a small bowl, whisk maple syrup, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper together. Glaze each chicken strip in some syrup mixture. Wrap bacon slice around each chicken strip and place the in the skillet, loose end down. Sprinkle with a little more salt in you wish.
- Saute chicken strips for a few minutes of each side, until it starts to golden and transfer the skillet into the oven.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until bacon is nicely golden brown.
- Don’t have a cast iron skillet? Don’t worry, this dish can be made on stove-top!